How do I start a Return?
- Go to your account history, and find the return request option. Submit information as required.
- Send an email to email@example.com to request a return. Please provide your Full Name, and Order number.
Return Policy Overview
Our refund and returns policy is up to 30 days to return for a full refund or exchange. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a full refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened.
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval decision of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for shipping costs for returning your item.
If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions related to refunds and returns.