Sun, rain, sleet or snow, the mail, strike that, campers have to camp! There’s nothing quite like getting in the great outdoors, especially in the scenic and serene outskirts of Denver and Boulder, Colorado. But who wrote the rules that said you had to rough it? After all, it isn’t the apocalypse … yet. Take a look at these 5unique products that make camping an entirely new experience.
- Portable lantern and TV. Unless you’re some sort of super hero, you’re going to need light when darkness sets in the mountainous Denver and Boulder area regions. The Naxa portable utility lantern and TV is your answer. On top of a lantern, this unique product features a built-in digital TV tuner and 4.3″ widescreen LCD. It comes with a 5 watt speaker, headphone jack, rechargeable lithium battery, remote control, AC power cord, and DC car adapter. USB and SD memory cardslots support most video and movie formats.
- Texsport Portable Deluxe Camp Shower Shelter. Sure, the bears in the Denver and Boulder outskirts do it in the woods, but you don’t have to. This 5 gallon camp shower measures 7’-1/4” inch high x 4′ 6″ x 4’ 6″ and features a mesh shower rack inside a well as a removable hanging towel bar outside. Unpeepable mesh windows with zippered storm flats and 4 mesh roof panels provide the ultimate in ventilation. The rainfly has two see-through skylights for better visibility inside. The shower/shelter has a large, zippered D-style door with heavy-duty polyurethane coated taffeta walls and rainfly as well as a removable rip-stop polyethylene floor. It beats poison ivy on the … yeah, there.
- Texsport El Rio Hammock. How many hammocks have you seen that fit two people comfortably? Yeah, none. This multi-colored hammock made from recycled cotton means never having to take turns with your loved one since both of you can fit in it nicely. Overall, it measures 132” x 58”, but its bed size is 89” x 58”. It will support a total of 330 pounds and comes with a carry bag and ropes. Relax and experience the outdoors in Denver and Boulder in comfort and leave the stress of life behind.
- Solstice Inflatable Luxury Cabana. Camping isn’t for work, rather it’s all about relaxing and enjoying the great Colorado outdoors. Constructed of heavy-duty PVC with an adjustable SunShade top and convenient cup holders on either side, this floating cabana fits two people comfortably. It comes with an InstaFlate system with a pump and carry bag. What better way to camp out that chill with your favorite beverage?
- Texsport Montana Instant Screen Arbor Shade Canopy. Whoa, daddy! If you’re a Denver or Boulder camping enthusiast, you know nothing can be more frustrating that pesky insects competing for your grub or hassling you when you’re trying to relax. This canopy alleviates the problem. It measures 12′ x 12′ x 82” in height. It is made of heavy-duty taffeta skin, features mesh walls with two zippered entrances, powder coated 3/4 diameter chain-corded steel leg poles, and comes compete with stakes and a carry/storage bag. This flame retardant jewel is airy and provides protection from the elements in a jiff.
Camping out in the Denver and Boulder, Colorado areas just got better because of these 5 unique products. Outfittermegashop has these items ready to be shipped to your door, as well as a plethora of other camping related items. Experienced campers ourselves, we know the ins and outs of one of America’s favorite pastimes. Get out there and have some fun! Order one or all of these unique camping items today.